Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Trust me on this: 'The Dragon Lives Again' (1977)

(L-R) Caine from Kung Fu, "Bruce Lee," and Popeye...What the...?!!?

Folks, this has absolutely nothing to do with the output of the Paperfilms gang but I felt I would be remiss in my duties as a fellow human being by not alerting you to the existence of The Dragon Lives Again, perhaps the most shameless and criminally insane of the many films made to cash in on the untimely death of Bruce Lee. I mean, how in hell could you not want to see a movie in which Bruce Lee goes to purgatory and fights James Bond, the Godfather, the Exorcist, Dracula, and many other copyright-infringed characters, with Popeye at his side? Go here to read my in-depth examination of this triumph of utter cinematic trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment